Unit One (Choose One)
- Write a myth comparable to the ones we have read in class.
- Compare Gilgamesh and Sundiatta as Epic Heroes.
- Identify and describe an Epic Hero of Pop Culture.
- How does knowing about death change the way you live?
- Essay Response to Prisoner p1029 #9 or Train p1015 #10
Unit Three (Complete both)
- Trojan War Topics: Using The Iliad p 171 #7,9,11,13 Choose any of these questions and answer for your required essay
- Choose any of the Writing response questions for Plato p197, Catullus p301, Ovid p313
Class Activities for the week
- Read Rubaiyait p557 Ans# 1,2,5,6
- Read Dead Man’s Path p1000 Ans #4
- Read “The Train from Rhodesia” p1015 Ans#3-7
- Read “The Prisoner Who Wore Glasses” p1029 #1-4,6,7
- Write an essay response to “Prisoner” p1029 #8-9
- Read “Anecdotes” p568 Ans#1,3,5,7 Write three 3 of your own.
- Read “Norwegian Rat” p1037 #1-3, 6
- Vocab Group 02 Quiz
- Literature Unit 02 Test Review