Category Archives: School Activities
Recap of class activities from the week.
- There should be at least ten (10).
- All your choice.
- Unit 01: You and the Internet
- Unit 02: Ruth=Love?, Flood Stories, Death, Create a Myth
- Unit 03: Trojan War: Article Responses
- Unit 03: Trojan War Project
- Which of the Major Characters would be your friend?
- Which of the female characters should be considered strong woman?
- Who is the real tragic hero Achilles or Aeneas?
- Who was the least justified: Hector k. Patroclus, Achilles k. Hector, Pyrrhus k. Priam?
- Who is at fault for creating the war? Why? (Greeks, Trojans, Gods)
- Unit 04: What is a Parody and do you think that Don Quixote is a good example?
- (Your Opinion not based on others’ view of it as a great work of fiction.)
- Unit 05: Dante’s Inferno Answer pg 665 #14 or 15 (Optional)
- Unit 06: Julius Caesar respond to two questions.
- Who is the real protagonist? Required
- Explain the foreshadowing.
- Explain the motivation of the three main conspirators.
- Defense of Democracy or an Attack on Monarchy?
- Unit 07: Post 10 poems
- Unit 08: Short Story
Mon: Intro to William Shakespeare, Elizabethan Theater and Julius Caesar.
Tues: Julius Caesar Day Two
- Grammar Lesson on Subject Verb Agreement.
- View the rest of Act One and All of Act Two.
Wed: Philosophers Battle
Thurs: Julius Caesar Day Three
- Grammar work Continues
- Watch Act Three and Table discussions.
Fri: Julius Caesar Day Four
- Vocabulary Quiz: Group JC
- Finish Act Four and Five