USHistory Unit 03: Progressive Enrichment
Students may choose one of two individual projects:
- Look at different places of Progressive history at EKU, in Madison Co, and KY.
- Students are to take pics and promote the places via social media
- post a reflection on their WordPress page
- Listen to the NPR T-shirt project about the global garment industry
- Compare the events of Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire and the current standards
- post a reflection on WordPress page
This is not a required project but an enrichment activity for students.
Posted on September 23, 2015, in Blogs, USHistory and tagged NPR, Planet Money, progressives, projects, T-shirt Project, Triangle Shirt Waist Fire. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on USHistory Unit 03: Progressive Enrichment.