US History: Unit One Research
How did the modern American political landscape develop based on the the early political developments?
- Madisonian Politics – balance of powers and branches in the government
- Federalist Papers – Newspaper letters based on supporting the Constitution and the new Federal government
- The First Party System (1792-1827) – Creation of Federalist, Anti-Federalist, Democratic-Republican Parties
- Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr Rivalry and Duel – Political leaders disagreed about the scope and growth of federal government
- Burr Conspiracy – Idea that the western regions should separate and form an independent country.
Which of these events shaped modern politics the most? It is an opinion based answer but you should be able support your answer.
Posted on August 20, 2015, in USHistory and tagged Aaron Burr, Alexander Hamilton, Burr–Hamilton duel, Democratic Party (United States), Federalist Papers, George Washington, United States, United States Constitution. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on US History: Unit One Research.