ARS: Read and Respond
Open a Word Document and complete the following activity.
- You may copy and paste but use proper citation.
Read the Following Articles from the Washington Post
- Article: Kentucky students to state lawmakers: Our voices should matter
- Article: Controversial riders threaten Kentucky Student voice bill.
About the Bill
- When was the bill introduced?
- What does it propose?
- Who supports it and who is against it?
- How could it impact Model?
Who is the Prichard Committee?
- What does the Artical say?
- What does their webpage say?
What are Riders?
- What two Riders were added to the bill? Who wrote them?
- Why would they “hurt” the bill?
Find additional articles about the bill.
- Two From Kentucky newspapers
- One from another newspaper, not the Washington Post