Asian Studies: Culminating Projects
Due Friday, May 24.
- Students are to submit a digital product (i.e. PowerPoint, Prezi, Video, SlideRocket)
- Must include MLA Citation Page
- Use of at least 10 different sources.
- Generate a Travel Vita for a 10 day business trip. (2-3 travel days, 1-2 Business work days, 5-7 Culture days.)
- Cultural Itinerary: 5-7 days of events that take place in both the morning or afternoon.
- Cultural and Historical Facts about the area.
List of students and Places
|Ashley- Tokyo||Cara- Kyushu Island|
|Ashlee- Cambodia||Cassidy- Thailand|
|Bradley- Seoul||Conor- Bangladesh|
|Drew- Vladivostok Region||Emily- DPRK|
|Eric- Sri Lanka||Jillian- Ho Chi Minh Region|
|Haidar- Beijing||Madison- Hainan|
|John John- Bhutan||Michaela- Kabal|
|John- Macau||Rachel- Taiwan|
|Kate- Xinjiang Region||Taylor- Okinawa|
|Matthew- Nepal||Travis- Shanghai|
|Peter- Mt. Fuji Region||Wyatt- Tibet|
|Ryley- Hong Kong|