Sociology: Movie Review Project
The Hunger Games
Due May 8: Develop a paragraph of your bias before viewing the movie in class.
- Watched before; when and why.
- Read before; when and why.
- Perceptions as of right now.
Due May 14: Groups 5 divide up the following observation topics.
- Socio-economic Classes (Boundaries both physical and economic)
- Means of Communication (Oral, Written, Tech, Body Language)
- The Actual Hunger Games (Both existence and restrictions)
- Role of Technology (Process and Purpose
- Government & Citizens (Perceptions of power)
Due May 21: Group Submissions (Digitally)
- Individual Prose response to the Movie
- Not Bulleted
- 350 Words
- Group Commentaries to each others Obeservations.
- Approx. a paragraph
- Personal Movie Review
- How does this movie support a specific Sociologist Theory?
- 750-1500 words.