Asian History: Chinese Archetecture
- What was the original function of the warriors?
- How many warriors exist? What direction do they face?
- Why is the site significant to Taoist?
- What are the major temples there?
- Why is the temple located in Qufu?
- What o they worship at the temple?
- How many sections of the wall exist? Which dynasty joined some of them together?
- What is the Pass of Conscripted Laborers?
- What makes the Mutianyu and Simatai sections unique?
- List and describe 5 of the 11 areas within the Forbidden City
- Explain the importance of the following places:
- Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest
- Nine-Dragon Cypress
- Sweet Spring Well
- Double-Circle Longevity Pillar
Posted on January 24, 2012, in AsianStudies, School Activities and tagged Beijing, Forbidden City, Great Wall of China, Mount Tai, Mutianyu, Simatai, Temple of Heaven, Terracotta Army, UNESCO. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Asian History: Chinese Archetecture.