- Tuesday and Thursday: Students will work on notes
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Students are to work on their research presentations.
US History:Geography Quizzes are pushed back by one week. Sept 30 Every thing west of MississippiR. October 7 everything east of MississippiR. All Dances with Wolves papers should be completed and submitted to the Substitute or me, via email, by the end of school on Monday.
- Monday: students are to use their textbook, Chapter 12, to completed the chart on page one of their note taking guides.
- Tuesday and Friday: students are to work in the computer lab on their Prezi projects
- Wednesday: Students are to complete the Africa and Imperialism Packet and online Readings.
- Thursday: Begin lecture notes on events of World War 1.
Government: Students are to create an election campaign based on their book work from Unit 6
- Monday: Read Chapter 16 Section 3 Ans 1,3-5
- Tuesday-Thursday: Students are to develop a campaign for the Governorship of KY.
- Friday: Student turn in all materials by the end of class.