School reforms, Rhee in limbo after D.C. vote – Washington Times
Michelle Rhee is one of my favorite characters in the school reform movement. Not necessarily her actions; as much, as her background and career. Young and energetic, she has become the face of the tough love reformers. It will take at least a generation to find out the overall aspects of her changes to the Beltway school district. I wonder what the Harlem Reform movement would think if she came to NYC.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Politics Lesson for D.C. Schools Chief Rhee? (blogs.wsj.com)
- Fenty’s Loss in D.C.: A Blow to Rhee’s Education Reform? (time.com)
- Teachers Unions vs. Education (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Is D.C. Education Reform in Peril? (abcnews.go.com)
- Is D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty’s Loss a National Defeat for Education Reform? (theroot.com)
Posted on September 16, 2010, in Education News and tagged Education reform, Michelle Rhee, Washington Times. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on School reforms, Rhee in limbo after D.C. vote – Washington Times.