New school year blues
Posted by Model_BFW
I know many teachers who get the itch to teach again in mid July. Days always seem a little odd without the segmented bell schedules or the socializing of 200+ adolescents. For me, this came into sharp contrast as I began the school.
My new big idea would be using Twitter as a means to openly reflect on classroom activities while in progress. A secondary hope would be to motivate students to use this alternative as well. Thanks to all those who follow @model_bfw on Twitter. Let’s all work towards 50 unique followers by the New Year and 100 by Graduation in May.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
About Model_BFWSocial Studies and English Assistant Professor at Model Lab School, EKU. My interests include education technology, social media in the classroom, politics, creativity studies, comic books, and writing.
Comments are closed.